Guest Chef Abby J will be featured at the Ingles Markets Celebrity Chef's Kitchen today at the Home & Garden Show in Greenville, South Carolina. She created this recipe especially for this event. This is an easy to make recipe that features her Bean & Jalapeño Salsa and Springer Mountain Farms fresh chicken. A perfect dish for tailgating with a blast of flavor!
Abby J’s Smokin Hot Taco Shells with Springer Mountain Farms Chicken
1 pound of Springer Mountain Farms chicken tenderloins
1 package small flour tortillas- 16 count
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 tablespoon of Abby J’s Bean & Jalapeño Salsa
1 tablespoon Plantation Ridge Pecan Oil (or olive oil)
Mexican Cheese - to taste
Diced tomatoes - and any other toppings you prefer
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees
• Place tortillas in a non-stick muffin pan. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes until tortillas are lightly browned.
• In a medium skillet add one tablespoon of oil, chicken and cook until done. Add chili power
powder and salsa. Stir to incorporate flavors.
• Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of the taco filling into each shell.
• Top each one with cheese, lettuce, cilantro and diced tomatoes or any other toppings you prefer.
Click here for show schedule:
Southern Home & Garden Show
Abby J's Gourmet
Springer Mountain Farms